Ask A CPA ~ Free Consultation With An Accountant In Denver
Do have a question about your bookkeeping, accounting, taxes, financial situation, or business plan projections? If so, call (720) 613-5595 for a free accounting consultation.
We’ll be happy to answer any bookkeeping or accounting question you have, including:
- I want to expand my operations – how much money will I need?
- Should I buy or lease my next vehicle?
- How can I better control my costs?
- Am I managing my inventory in the best way?
- Should I hire an employee or use an independent contractor?
- How can I legally pay the least amount of taxes?
- What legal structure should I use for my new business?
- How should I price my products and services?
- Is something wrong with my bookkeeping – I can’t account for some missing funds?
- When will I have enough money to retire?
- I might want to sell my business – how much is it worth?
- What is “use tax,” and why am I being audited for it?
- Do I have to pay overtime for my employees?
- What types of expenses can I deduct for my home-based business?
- When will my start up business reach breakeven?
- Are my profit margins where they need to be?
If we can’t answer your question completely during the free consultation, we’ll be happy to point you in the right direction, talk about next steps, and/or provide you with an estimate for our services. We can also help you learn more about the reasons to hire a bookkeeper or accountant and how to choose the right firm for your needs.
Please Make Note: Our accounting firm is in the Denver metro area. We offer a full range of accounting and bookkeeping services to clients throughout the Denver metro area and Colorado.